NALS OF PHOENIX 2019 LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR
If you wish to nominate your firm, you must submit the following:
- Your name and the name of your firm.
- An anonymous letter of recommendation, which should not contain your name or the name of your law firm.
Note: Law firms that are previous recipients of this award are ineligible to participate until three years have elapsed from the year the award was presented.
Guidelines for preparing your letter of recommendation:
- You must be currently employed by the firm.
- The judges consider such things as how the firm offers support for their legal support professionals and NALS of Phoenix by providing financial assistance, encouraging membership in NALS, recognizing certification efforts, participation in NALS of Phoenix educational presentations, and offers encouragement in furthering legal education.
The Law Firm of the Year is selected by a panel of three judges (comprised of local members of the legal
community) who review the letters submitted. The judges are unaware of who they are voting for and their choice is based solely of the letter you write about your firm. all the way down to this part below. Just change the highlighted sections for this part below.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS DECEMBER 6, 2019.
The Award will be presented at our Awards and Appreciation Banquet in January. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS DECEMBER 6, 2019. SUBMIT ALL LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR APPLICATIONS TO:
Lisa King, PP, PLS, ALP
The Checkett Law Firm, PLLC
4835 E. Cactus Rd, Ste. 345
Phoenix, AZ 85254
THE CHECKETT LAW FIRM, PLLC
2018 NALS OF PHOENIX
FIRM OF THE YEAR
PAST LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR RECIPIENTS
- Rader Sheldon Stoutner (2017)
- Clark Hill, PLC (2016)
- Sacks, Ricketts & Case, LLP (2015)
- Jennings, Strouss & Salmon, PLC (2014)
- Mandel Young (2013)
- Collins, May, Potenza, Baran & Gillespie, P.C. (2012)
- Mack, Drucker & Watson, PLC (2011)
- Kutak Rock, LLP (2010)
- Renaud Cook Drury Mesaros, PA (2009)
- DLA Piper LLP (USA) (2008)
- Shughart Thomson & Kilroy, P.C. (2007)
- Dodge, Anderson, Mableson, Steiner, Jones & Horowitz, Ltd. (2006)