NALS of Phoenix Speaker Registration Form
Thank you for volunteering to be our featured speaker. Below is the information we need to gather from you, in order to promote the CLE and you.
We currently have openings for CLE speakers on the following dates:
Monthly meeting agenda:
- 5:30 pm: No-host happy hour
- 6:00 pm: Dinner, membership meeting, networking with the members, and preparation time for your CLE.
- 6:30 pm: 1 hour CLE (10 minutes of Q&A should be factored into this 1 hour CLE)
- 7:30 pm: Open networking
- 8:00 pm: Adjourn
CLE speakers should know the following:
- The topic of the CLE must be legally substantive and/or related to the practice of law.
- If you would like to discuss your topic to ensure it will qualify for a CLE credit please email our Director of Education Education-Director@NalsofPhoenix.com
- 30 NALS of Phoenix members on average will be in attendance.
- The meetings take place on the second Thursday of each month at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North:10 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85012.
- As our featured speaker your dinner is paid for by NALS of Phoenix (choose between Entree / Vegetarian / Salad).
- You are more than welcome to bring a guest who works in the legal industry. (Their dinner will need to be paid for separately).
- You can provide the attendees written material/flyers (about your company/ about the topic, etc).
- We provide a projector and a laptop (or you can bring your own laptop) with a wireless clicker.
- Please make sure to park in the covered parking of the hotel, and bring the parking card with you inside for validation
- We will be taking pictures at the event, and post them on our website and social media. If you prefer your pictures to not be posted online, please let us know on the form below.
Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions. I am your point of contact and will be happy to help with any issues or questions you might have.
In order for us to prepare to promote you and your CLE accordingly please fill in the information below AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.